2018. All rights Reserved. St. Francis School ICSE
The school provides for, and teachers and students get to use a number of different facilities and teaching aids for their studies.
For the pre-primary and lower primary sections, we have large, well ventilated classrooms. There are special activity areas, large play ground and a nature park within the school campus. Several teaching aids are utilized including toys, puppets, beads, shapes, animal cutouts, flash cards, cassettes, CD’s, colorful large reading books.
The school has a well equipped library with reliable and stimulating learning material. As of today, the library has around 2000 books catering to all age groups. In addition, newspapers, periodicals and journals are also available. There are also software materials available for study. Students have a library period every week where they can, under a teacher’s supervision, relax and read any books of interest.
Junior classes up to Standard III can also avail of a large play area within the school during the week.
The main building houses the administrative offices, principal’s office, conference room and a visitor’s lounge.
The classrooms are well ventilated, naturally lit, and spacious. There is sufficient space to move about and also to display, exhibit informational and creative work of students on bulletin boards.
Other facilities include:
- A huge play ground with court for basket ball, badminton, football etc.
- A beautiful park and the natural ambience of our Sevasadan institute for our young children to explore.
- Indoor games: Caroms, Chess, table tennis
- Science Laboratories – Physics, Chemistry and Biology Labs which are provided with sophisticated equipments and gadgets
Math Laboratory (proposed)
- A large multipurpose Audio Visual Room with an LCD projector, DVD, television, computer and a library of educational films.
- Computer Labs with adequate infrastructure, hardware and software to enable individual students to use the computer during their classes. Controlled intranet and internet access help students share and learn, and also provides a mechanism for teachers to explore and introduce e-learning in their classes.
- A plethora of activities to reinforce class room learning.
- Computer aided teaching.
- Bio-visual charts.
Several trips and outings organized throughout the year serve provide first hand information and learning under the supervision of teachers.
|Our Vision and Mission|