2018. All right Reserved. St. Francis School ICSE
The course curriculum includes:
1. Carefully structured activities with clearly articulated education and language teaching aims.
2. Introduced to study of computers.
3. Projects to bring about disciplined work habits.
4. Physical training to develop agility, fitness, discipline.
5. Value education to inculcate moral values and ethics.
The subjects offered include:
Second Language (Hindi, Kannada),
In addition to the above, Social Studies is included in class IV and third language (Hindi/Kannada) is introduced in Class V
Focus on early development
Children are introduced progressively to the world of integrated knowledge, while particularly strengthening their attitude in the core studies of English, Mathematics, General Science & Social Studies.
The focus is to to read , understand and interpret texts; to select , retrieve and describe information events or ideas; o recognize patterns and relationships and find solution; to develop thinking and complete tasks; and to understand , recall and respond.
This is the time of multi dimensional learning. A wide range of class room activities serve as stimuli for reading and writing.
|Our Vision and History|