2018. All right Reserved. St. Francis School ICSE
Parents are informed to note the changes made in schedule of School fees payment for the academic year 2017 – 2018.
● With the effect from 1st September 2016 parents can pay the school and transportations fees online.
● Online transactions are chargeable.
For Online Payment of fees please follow the following Steps:
● Click on the link for fee payment given in the home page and School fee section.
● Select Transport/School fee.
● After selection enter the admission number of your ward
● Select the term (1/2/3/4) for which the fee has to be paid
● Then follow the on screen instruction for the payment.
Note: From now on, NEFT Transactions are Invalid
● With effect from 1st June 2016, No fees (either by cash or cheque) will be collected in the school office.
● Fees are to be paid through Bank challan only at the counter available in the school office between 1st and 10th of every term from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30p.m. Thereafter, pay the fees at THE SOUTH INDIAN BANK, in our Campus, 3rd Block, 8th Main, Koramangala, by way of cash or Demand Draft favouring “St. FRANCIS SCHOOL” as per the bank timings. [ 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on weekdays and from 9:00 am – 11:00 a.m. on Saturdays]
● Kindly ensure that you mention your child’s name, class, & section in the bank challan. The Student copy will be sealed and given back by the bank.
● Parents can collect the Receipts for the fees paid after 15th of every term by showing the Student copy given by the bank .
● If your ward is availing the school bus, then the vehicle fees will have to be paid through separate challan mentioning your child’s details.
● Use the appropriate challan for payment of school fees and vehicle fees.
● School fees - Account No. 0416053000001424
● Vehicle fees - Account No. 0416053000000510
Annual School fees can be paid in four installments as per the following :
First term : 1st June – 15th June 2017
Second term : 1st September – 15th September 2017
Third term : 1s December – 15th December 2017
Fourth term : 1st February – 15th February 2018
The total annual fees can be paid at the first term itself.
After the due dates mentioned above a fine of ` 50/- per day will be charged and the defaulters will have to pay the fees along with the fine.
|Our Vision and History|