2018. All rights Reserved. St. Francis School ICSE
Preparation to face the outside world
During these last two years of their school, children develop self esteem by honing their study skills and strengthening their ability to cope with stress, improving their communication skills, developing assertiveness and peer-refusal skills.
- Children become independent, set academic goals
- Rigorous and regular testing provides self discipline and confidence.
- Build self esteem, self respect and courage to explore.
- Students get maximum attention from teachers and parents.
- Provide life skills to face the world with confidence.
Children learn to:
1. Identify criteria to evaluating a situation , object or event.
2. Present findings fairly and adding emphasis to key points.
3. Develop lines of enquiry – identify, collect , organize and analyse relevant information.
4. Decide how best to represent conclusions and what further questions to ask.
The subjects offered include:
Group I: (Compulsory subjects)
Second Language (Hindi, Kannada),
Group II: (Compulsory subjects)
Group III: (Any one subject)
For Group I & II 80 marks are allotted for the theory paper and 20 marks for projects/assessments/practical.
For Group III 100 marks each is allotted for theory and practicals.
SUPW (Socially Useful Productive Works) is compulsory and grades are awarded in the School which will be counted towards the awarding of the pass certificate of the ICSE Board.
|Our Vision and Mission|